Friday 17 June 2016

{*2016*} Best Heart break Status for New Whatsapp Status

Are you searching for Best Heartbreak Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best Heartbreak Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some Heartbreak Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and Heartbreak Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching Heartbreak Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 New Heartbreak Status love whatsapp status for short Heartbreak Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest Heartbreak Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.

                                                                         
Best Heartbreak Status for New

 But the all didn't see the little bit of sadness in me.
 Out of all lies you have told..... was my favorite.
 Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.


 Never put your happiness in someone else's hands.

 It's never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.

 


I always found the right one on wrong time.
 Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
I miss how you always MADE time for me.
 Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.
Please BURN my sad memories.
 SLEEP away the sadness of today. 

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New


Just because my eyes don't tear doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong..

I used to love you with all my heart, but now I tell myself I'm done. And then I look at you and tell myself I'm lying.

Some people accidentally walk on my feet and apologize, while others walk all over my heart and don't even realize.

Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in love with you...

Here's my heart, I'll let you break it.

Your mind may be sad because youre not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.


Best Heartbreak Status for New




Best Heartbreak Status for New



Best Heartbreak Status for New


Best Heartbreak Status for New


I wish I could go back to the day I met  you...and walk the hell away.

LOVE is like HEAVEN... But it hurts like HELL....

Sometimes breakups aren't meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.

If I treated you the way you treat me, I promise you wouldn't stick around the way I do.

I know you'll be better without me, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself I'll be better without you.

A Heartbreak is knowing that no matter what you do or say to yourself, you can't fool your heart into believing that you will in fact "Be Alright."

We both said I LOVE YOU to each other but the difference was, I didn't lie..

When you love someone more then they deserve, you will always end up with more pain than you deserve 

Best Heartbreak Status for New


Best Heartbreak Status for New


Best Heartbreak Status for New



Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New Best Heartbreak Status for New Best Heartbreak Status for New Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New


Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New

Best Heartbreak Status for New




Best Heartbreak Status for New