Friday 17 June 2016

Best and New Men Status for Whatsapp,Best Quotes Status,Nice FB Status

Are you looking for a Men Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Men Quotes, Top Most Popular Status on Men, Funny Men Status in Hindi, Latest/New Men Status, FB Messages.Boys attitude status,attitude messages, Men status for whatsapp with latest collection If you like these Whatsapp Men Status then please share our website with other peoples.

                                     

इस कदर हम उनकी महोब्बत में खो गए !की एक नजर देखा और बस उन्ही के हम्म हो गए !आँख खुली तो आंधेरा था देखा एक सपना था !आँख बंद की और उन्ही सपनो में फिर सो गए !

                                                

Its funny how when i am laiod,People tell me to be quiet,People ask me whats  wrong with me.



 I will wait for you because honestly ,I don"t want anyone else.



 Kuch log khudko sher samjte hai...! Magar hum woh insan hain...!Jo shero ko bhi kutte jaise gumate hai.


 Lead your life similar to dictionary,Providing meaning to everyone who refers.


 

 You can"t the next chapter of your life ,If you keep re-reading the last one.


Wise men put their trust in ideas and not in circumstances.



 "People may HERE your words,But they feel your attitud."



  NEVER get so busy making a living...That you forget to make a life.

man status

 If i could give you one thing in life ,I would give you the ability to see your self though MY eyes,Only then would you realize how special you are to me.

man status

 Life is too short to waste on hating other people.



man status

 

Real man care about the size of your heart ,Not the size of your jeans.

man status


If man expects his Woman to be an angle in his life,Then he should first heaven for her.

man status

man status


 I live my  life one weekend at time,For those two day nothing else matter,I am FREE.





man status

No man can ever be satisfied with for thing in life,MOBILE,AUTOMOBILE,TV,WIFE,Because there is always a better model in.

man status


man status


man status




 For every girl with a broken heart,There's a guy there with a glue gun.

man status


man status
Add caption


 We always ignore the ones who adore us,And adore the the ones who ignore us.


man status



REAL MEN NEVER TRYING TO SHOW A GIRL HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO HIM,EVEN A AFTER HE'S GOT HER.



 Men remember to re-stock the spider this weekend so she remember why she keeps you around,
man status


 Before marriage,A Girl has to make love to a man hold him,After marriage ,She has to hold him to make love to him.



 The silliest woman can manage a clever man;But it needs a clever woman to manage a fool.



 If you are in a bad situation,Don't worry it'll change,If you are in a good situation don't worry it'll change.



 My life is My choices,My mistakes is my lesson,Not your business.


man status

 They want the lifestyle,I want the legacy.They"re trying to make an  impression,I"am trying to live a mark,They are chasing money,I am chasing purpose,They are running a sprint ,I am running a marathon,They want the shine,I Want the grind.Ask your self :Why am i dong this?

man status


 A strong man can handle a strong woman,A weak man will say she has an attitude.