Friday 17 June 2016

Best and New Selfie Status,Quotes Status for Whatsapp Status

After Selfie Status HD Wallpapers & Attitude Hindi Selfie Status Whatsapp Status 2016, Today We are going to share here Best Motivational Selfie Status Whatsapp Status in Hindi. You can also use this as Your Whatsapp Status or Selfie Status Facebook Status & You can also share this with your friends & colleagues to Motivate them. We also have a collection of Love Selfie Status Whatsapp Status in Hindi & Sad Whatsapp Status in  Hindi.


                                                                                                     
                                                                                 


YOU  DON'T THE SAME MOMENT TWICE IN LIFE,SO LIVE THE ONE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW...




BIKNE WALE AUR BHI HAIN,JAAO JAA KE KHARID LO hum "KIMAT"SE NAHI "KISMAT SE MILA KARTE HAI,,,









1.  जिसका कोई नही होता ,उसकी सेल्फ़ी होती है |

2. Taking Selfies should be declared As a Best Time pass.

3. Animal selfies are the best selfies.

4. Proof that I can do selfies better than you.

5. Sunshine and moonshine

6. Living is easy with your eyes closed

7. Be yourself, there's no one better

8. I'm everything you want but can't have

9. Beauty is power; a smile is it's sword

10.This is the most magical pic of your life

11.Sending your selfies to NASA because you’re a star

12. A selfie a day, keeps insecurities away!

13. This is my simple selfie life

14. I remember when Selfies where just called no one else.

15. The best selfies are the ones that aren’t.

16. The generation of the “selfies” unself yourself

17. Hell is a room where the wallpapers are all your failed selfies

 18. The only thing I get from selfies is blindness for the next 10 seconds

19. सीख जाओ वक्त पर किसी की कदर करना,       शायद सैल्फी इस बात का प्रमाण है के हम ज़िंदगी में कितने अकेले है।

20. Lighting is just the flash on gods camera when he’s taking selfies.

21. Take a ride on my energy

22. I graduated from the university of selfies

23. I'm so young money

24. You're never going to have me

25. Just hanging with my friends

26. My Snaps never bothered me anyway

27. I don’t like to take selfie, But when I do, I usually seek others help

28. I wish I was cute so that I could take selfies and not want to kill myself

29. Proof that I can do selfies better than you

30. Please keep my selfie today. In future, you should have to pay for one.

31. सेल्फ़ी निकालना तो सेकण्ड का काम है ,वक़्त तो इमेज बनाने में लगता है

32. But first.. let me take a selfie

33. Sending your selfies to NASA because you're a star

34. A selfie a day keeps the friends away.

35. Warning - You might fall in love with me.


36. Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.

37. Hating me doesn't make you pretty.

38. Taking all these selfies, but yet you can never find the perfect one..

39, You don’t realize how hard it is to take a selfie, When you are looking ugly.

40. Selfie लेने वालों के हाथ कानुन से भी लम्बे होते हैं ।