Friday 17 June 2016

Best and Top 100 My Birthday Status,Whatsapp Status in Happy Birthday

Hello friend today is my birthday you are wish to me birthday status for a whatsapp status in 2016,Are you looking for a whatsapp status in Best quotes status in Birthday status,New quotes status in Birthday status in English or Hindi Language,Most romantic and love for husband and wife to wishing  birthday status in lovey whatsapp status.,more status see here,,,,, click here link



                                                                    
best birthday whatsapp status in 2016


"I remember the day you were born ,The day you have the light of,the world ,It was the most beautiful moment of my life !I love you my son!,,,,Happy Birthday"                                                                          
ना दिमाग से न जुबान से; न पैगाम से न मैसेज से ;न गिफ्ट से;आपको बर्थडे की सीधे दिल से। हैप्पी बर्थडे की सुभकामनाये !


आपको जिंदगी में कभी गम न हो; आपकी आँखे कभी आंसुओ से नाम न हो;आपको मिले जिंदगी भर की खुसी; भले ही उस खुसी में हम न हो। हैप्पी बर्थडे की सुभकामनाये। 



खुद से क्या मांग तेरे वास्ते ; सदा खुसिया हो तेरे रस्ते हंसी तेरे चेहरे पे रहे इस तरह ; खुसबू फाइलों केसाथ निभाती है जिस तरह।  हैप्पी बर्थडे FD 


जिंदगी की असली उड़न  अभी बाकी है; जिंदगी के कोई इम्तिहान अभी बाकि है;अभी तो नपी हगै मुठी भर जमीं हमने ;अभी तो सारा आसमान बाकि है।  हैप्पी बर्थडे की शुभकामनाये। 
 My Birthday Status

"Yup its my Birthday yaaay me.. or, Its my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday lol."


 My Birthday Status

"May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity to me :)"
 


 My Birthday Status







"Thank you for my birthday messages. It's definitely been a birthday to remember."
 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status



 My Birthday Status
 "Birthday are incomplete without the ones who love and care for you. Thank you for making my birthday so memorable."

 My Birthday Status


 "No matter how many birthdays come and go,You will always be my little princess,,,,,,Happy Birthday my sweetie"
 My Birthday Status


 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status
 "Thank you to all the people who greeted me on my birthday yesterday and today."



 My Birthday Status

"Keep calm and Wish Me A Happy Birthday"..,,,,.

 My Birthday Status
  "My birthday just would not be the same without your warm and loving wishes. Thank you so much for all of them."
 My Birthday Status
"Dekh Bhai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its my Birthday,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

 My Birthday Status

"Happy Birthday me sssssssssss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sssssss "
 My Birthday Status

"Phoolo ne bola khushbo se khushbo ne bola badal se badal ne bola lahro se lehro ne bola sahil se wohi hum kehtey hen dil se ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Birthday To You "
 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status

"Just want to thank all of you for making me feel special on my Birthday,Love you Guys!!!!"


 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status
 "Happy Birthday my precious angel! May God guard all your steps, actions and thoughts and keeps you healthy and lucky!"

 My Birthday Status

 My Birthday Status
"Age is strictly a case of mind over matter ,If you don't mind it doesn't matter  ,,,By Jack Benny"

 My Birthday Status


 My Birthday Status

"Hope that today is the beginning of  a great year for me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FD "

 My Birthday Status

Also see here: