Friday 17 June 2016

Best Beautiful love for Whatsapp,Short Beuty Quotes status in Hindi

See here Today I sharing in best whats app status for ,New Beautiful status,Beautiful quotes status,Funny whats app status,love whats app status,Cute whats app status and motivational whats app status&good morning whats app status for All mood whats app status in this post,Show this post is every day updates and new status addition.

                                     
beautiful status 2016
                       

1} The beauty of a women is seen within her eyes because its the doorway to her heart              where  her love resides.



2} I have a bad habit of reading a text and formatting to reply.



3} I am crazy but original you try to be me and you fail.



4} Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.



5} There are million things in the world I want but all I need is you.



6} To the world you may be but one but to one you might be the world.



7} Not all man are fools some stay bachelor.



8} My wife dresses to kill ,She cooks the same way.



9}Love is when you tell i guy you love his shirt then hi wears it every day.



10} If i am wired with you,I like you.



11} Love is like war:easy to begin but very hard to stop.



12} A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.



13} I someone else when i am with you someone more like myself.



14} Love is what makes you smile when your tired.



15} Love doesn't make the world go round ;Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.



16} Love :to minds without a single thought.



17}Love the triumph of imagination over intelligence. 



18} My worst enemy is my heart because it is mine but beats for you only. 



19} I kept my heart strong like iron but i didn't know that you heart is a magnet.



20} I love you dear with every beat of my heart.



21} I am totally a cheap date ;I don't pay for anything.



22} A girl must marry for and keep on marrying until she finds it.



23} A good friend will help you move a best friend will help you move a dead  body.



24} Love is like a fart if you have to force it its probably a crap.



25} A single rose can be my garden...A single friend my world.



26} Girls eyes are faster than Google in searching handsome guy but heart is         slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy that she loved.


27} Even when someone breaks it to you gently its still possible to be crushed.


28} The quickest way to receive love is to give love.


29} Of course its possible to love a human being if you dont know them too             well.

30} Perfect boyfriend:Does not drink does drink does not smoke does not cheat and also does exit.


31} Love is cute when its new but love is most beautiful when it lasts.


32} The truth hurts only once but a life hurts every time you remember it!


33} When I said...I love...I meant it.


34} don't cheat , If your happy just leave.

35} Falling in love like the rain...Its unpredictable.

                                                           
beautiful status 2016

beautiful status 2016

beautiful status 2016

beautiful status 2016


beautiful status 2016

beautiful status 2016