Friday 17 June 2016

{*Best*} Single Status for Whatsapp Status,Short Quotes Status,Facebook Status

Are you looking for a best Single Status in whatsapp 2016,Best Quotes status for a whatsapp status,Latest whatsapp status for single status,New whatsapp status in single status for a whatsapp status,So funny single status,Short Quotes status in whatsapp for single status,Are you looking in this post is a best and latest addition status in daily update so you are return in this post and new quotes status addition ,,.! 

                                ingle Status for Whatsapp Status
                                                                   


Being single is better than being in a relationship with someone who fils your heart with Doult,,,,!


When I was born devil said ohh shitt,,,competition,,.


Single isn't a status but it's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.


                                                                   
I am not single I am just romantically challenged,.


I am a good enough person to forgive you but not stupid enough to trust you again!!!!


I am still single because god had planned the best love story for me,,,


Friend me what is your attitude and i simply replied my attitude is being single...


Ya i am single but you are perfectly welcome to change,

Yes i am single and you have to be freaking amazing to change that ///



Dear girls stop wasting your tears for a fake guy because somewhere a guy is dying for a single text from you!!!

 


I like being single I am always there when I need me....


Agar tum Amir ho to main single hu!


Some friends come into your life for a reason others come only for a season,,,,.


Sometimes when I say "I am okey"I want someonhe toio lok me in the eyes,Hug me tight and say."I know you're not"....


Single is not a status ,It is a  good word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life withuot depending on other peoiple this person chooses own life path.


I am so single that 4 me GF means grandfather''D//..


Single again but now with experience...


Wouldn't it be the perfect crime if i stole your heart and you stole mine..?



If you left me without a reason ,Do not come back with an excuse,,,.


I am single and happy!




ingle Status for Whatsapp Status
God really creative I mean,,, Just look at me,,,