Friday 17 June 2016

Top 10 Clever Status for Whatsapp,Short Quotes status,Short line Status

See here the post about is Best clever whatsapp status ,New Quotes status short status,Latest short Quotes clever status for whatsapp satatus ,Funny clever whatsapp status for new status the Best collection of clever whatsapp status in hindi or english language,.


                                                                 
Clever Status,


Dream is not complete by sleeping!

if Any one need relationship than Msg me I am free for everyone!

Leave present time good, No one know about the tomorrow!

You are not to old complete your dream true!

Always try don't feel fail without try!

No one is perfect understanding is important!

My life is like open book but I am not allowed to anyone to read it!

Rules are made to the break!

Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You.

There is nothing greater in the world, than being loving parents...

God made every person different, He got tired! when time he got to china...

> The greatest pleasure in Life is that what people say you can't do.!

I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!

Real relationship is that in which we fight love trust each other.!

Don't talk to me Bcoz I was attached easily!

People who are closed mind always open their mouth!

When it's time to go, don't doubt or hesitate, hello to Great and Good Bye to good!!!

  Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…!

 I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.

 At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat wheneveroffered any food :) :)

 Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.

 Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

Whattsapp status is loading.

 I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!

 Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.