Friday 17 June 2016

Top 100 Best Cool Whatsapp Status Images

Looking For The Post Of New Cool  Whatsapp Status 2016,, Short Cool  Quotes, Top Most Popular Status for Cool , Funny Cool  Status in Hindi,Top Most Popular Status on God, Funny God,Cool  whatsapp status are the best, funny and cool status for whatsapp,



Best Cool Whatsapp Status Images

Two Best Advices for Safe Life:

Always speak the truth,No matter how bitter harsh it is,,,,,,,,

Run Immediately after saying it.                                                       



 If you are happy & you know it clap your ,,,,oh


 Procrastinat ion is the ART of keeping up with yesterday,.

I saw dad with mom last night I think he was stealing my milk,,, 


 This is my style not attitude 

 They decided to leave my past behind me so I owe you money Sorry but it behind and I have moved on,

 We are all part of the incredible matstics ten out of ten die,,
 Whatsapp status functionality is currently not available ,We are working on resolving it soon _ish.......

If "Plan A" Didn't work the alphabet has 25 more letters!! stay Cool,,,.
                                                                                                                                                       

Sorry guys,It was me ,I let the dogs out,,.


Sometimes we just have to let things go,,no matter how important those things are for us,,,


Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect,,,,!


I am not single i am just romantically challenged,,,

Note to self: No matter how hard I try ,I can never please everyone,,,


Personality begins where comparison ends,,.


If you never had friends,,,You never lived life,,,.


I am not single i am taken ,I am simply on reserve,,,for the only one who deserves my heart


Home: Where I can look ugly and enjoy it,,,.


Dude, Relax,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Put me second and I all make you nonexistent,,,

Best Cool Whatsapp Status Images
                                                                                   

When I die,I want my tombstone to offer free wifi,Just so people will visit more often,,,,,,.


There is no perfect soul without a mixture of craziness,,,.

Best Cool Whatsapp Status Images
                                                                         


I am not lazy I am just conserving energy,,,,


Good words cool more then cold water,,,,,,.


  • Falling in love is when she falls asleep in our arms and wakes up in your dreams,,,.


I will marry to the girl who looks pretty in her adhaar card,,,


Only 2 thing can change a women's mood1} I Love You2} 50% Discount
                                                       


Common sense is like deodorant,The people who need it most never use it,.

I am currently experiencing lije at the rate of 15 WTF's every hours,,
,


Best Cool Whatsapp Status Images
                                                                 


Create your own style letitbe unique for yourself and Identifiable for others,,-Anna Wintour,,.

Strong people don't put other down,,,They lift them up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This isn't a status ,,,this is just to show that no status matches my feelings right now,,:

"A sense of humot makes a MAN handsome,,,"

The toughest part of letting go is ,,Realizing that the other person already did,,.

Life isn't about finding yourself life is about creating yourself,,,.

My EX? we are not friends,We are not enemies We are just strangers with some memories,,,,..


There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so,,.


Please god If you can't make me slim make my friends fat,,,


You only live once but you do it right once is enough,,,!!!!!!


Jinka milna kismat mai nahi hota ,,,Unse mohabbat kasam se kamaal ki hoti hai,,,,
I can see you checking my whatsapp status,,,
Best Cool Whatsapp Status Images

Everything will be ok,,,,,!!


                                                           


Once you realize your past is just a story,It has no power over you,,

Life is a sunday there are bad days a head and behind but it's all ok if you live for today,,.:@@@