Friday 17 June 2016

Top 100 HIGH ATTITUDE STATUS IN ENGLISH MESSAGES

We all have attitude, which we want to express from our Whatsapp Status. So, this time we have collected top 100 Coolest Whatsapp Status for you. You can share this collection with your friends on any social networking site like: Facebook, Twitter and Whatspp etc.


100 Awesome Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English

  1. I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.

    1. I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

      1. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst.

        1. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.

        1. I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.

        1. I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

        1. I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

        1. My attitude based on how you treat me.

          1. Yeah You - The one reading my status, Get Lost!

          1. Hakuna Matata!!! – The great motto to live life...

            1. When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

            1. voices in my head aren’t real but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome

            1. I loved a girl and she broke my hea!rt. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair…

            1. Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save your girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine.
            1. Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…
            1. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
            1. I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTATION in Class room.
            1. When I'm good I'm best , when I'm bad I'm worst.
            1. I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
            1. Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.
            1. If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
            1. Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
            1. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
            1. I'm Not Special , I'm Just Limited Edition.
            1. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive. 

             Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care, who is the king.Smile in front of people who hate you. Ur happiness kills them.
            Error..! Status Unavailable
            Status under construction of life
            Born with winner Quality’s LEGENDS don’t die.. I am a LIVING EXAMPLE!
            I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
            People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.
            I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.
            I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.
            Don’t be happy. I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s OK and wait for my turn to destroy them.
            When i was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”I smile …Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on.Not always available, try your luck ðŸ˜‰
            Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
            I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…
            When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
            I have a new theory in life… what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…
            Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is “who I am” & my attitude depends on “who you are!”God is really creative, i mean… just look at me.
            I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.
            I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.
            I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
            Excuse me, I found something under my shoes. Oh its your attitude.
            Stop checking my status! Go Get A Life ðŸ˜›
            I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
            We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.

            I don’t change , i just grew up. You should try it once ðŸ˜‰
            I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later?.Don’t Copy My Style.
            Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing…”
            Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street.
            Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
            Dear God, thanks for making me special. B-)
            People laugh at me becoz i am different and i laugh becoz they all are same.
            If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
            Definition of EX: Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.
            People say me bad, trust me i am the worst.
            I am not failed, my success is just postponed.

            May my enemies live a long life to see my success.
            The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
            I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !