Friday 17 June 2016

Top 200 Short Status For WhatsApp | Best WhatsApp Status

see here  I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle,It's the little things you do that mean the most to me,Funny status and many more, Love Status for Whatsapp & Motivational Whatsapp - Cute Whatsapp Status with Good Morning Updates , Virginity can be cured, You fall in ,You've visited this page 2 times,post includes whatsapp status quotes,short love status,Best Whatsapp Status - Funny Whatsapp Status, It's the little things you do that mean the most to me.


                                                                           
I love you Short status 143
                       
Short Status                                      Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.
Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
My life can be measured in hours
I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
A party without cake is just a meeting.
Life is Short – Chat Fast!

Don’t be voilent be silent and show your talent..
I’d far rather be happy than right.
No guts, no glory, no brain, same story
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…!
I got less but i got best! 
 I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.

It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.Virginity can be cured.
You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.
It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.