Friday 17 June 2016

Top Crush Status for Whatsapp status,Short Crush Quotes Status,

See here Latest new Crush status for whatsapp,Best Crush status for whatsapp,New Crush Quotes status for whatsapp,NEW and latest for a funny and lovely whatsapp status in hindi or english language for a nice crush whatsapp status,So are you searching for a new whatsapp crush status in 2016.     


                                                                             
Top Crush Status for Whatsapp status,


प्यार का भाग्य है कि यह हमेशा लगता है बहुत कम या बहुत ज्यादा

आप की वजह से, आधे समय मैं यह भी पता नहीं है कि मैं मुस्कुरा रहा हूँ।

                                                                        
Top Crush Status for Whatsapp status,

अपने पैरों को सारी रात मेरे सपनों के माध्यम से चलने से चोट लगी है?


तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार एक अपराध है, तो मैं सबसे वांछित अपराधी होना चाहता हूँ।

                                                           
best crush quotes status
अपनी अद्भुत कैसे मैं पागल लगता है जब मेरे फोन में कंपन और मैं इसे भीख माँग रहा हूँ तुम हो।

मुझे बहुत खुशी है कि आप मेरे जीवन में हो रहा हूँ, लेकिन मैं दोस्तों से भी अधिक होना चाहते हैं

                                                        

best crush quotes status
ऐसा नहीं है कि मैं तुम्हें बताने का डर है कि मैं कैसे लग रहा है आप के बारे में, मैं आप क्या प्रतिक्रिया होगी के डर लग रहा हूँ नहीं है।

मैं आप से पूछना चाहता हूँ, लेकिन मैं सही शब्द नहीं मिल सकता है। और मेरा विश्वास का स्तर कम है। :(

                                                              
new crush status
मैं अपनी जेब चेक कर सकते हैं मुझे लगता है कि यू मेरे दिल चुरा लिया!

FREE ADVICE: try not to fall for someone who isn't willing to catch you

                                                                      
best crush status
मैं क्यों मुस्कान थी फिर भी मैं वास्तव में परेशान कर रहा हूँ? अरे हाँ, मैं तुम्हें देखा था (:

I look at you...to see you looking at me... i just blush and look away awkwardly...

                                                               
new crush status
I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…

 My Experience Said; "It's risky"


                                                      
best quotes status 2016
 Why did I smile even though I'm really upset? Oh yea, I saw you (:

 I look at you...to see you looking at me... i just blush and look away awkwardly...

                                                                
best quotes status 2016
All I want is for you to tell me your fighting for me till my heart stops beating <3

maybe, just a little... i could possibly be... falling for you. <3

well maybe some day my dreams will come true



 मैं जानता हूँ कि तुम मेरी स्थिति पर देखो।       

प्यार आँखों से नहीं लग रहा है, लेकिन मन के साथ। 

मैत्री विश्वास पर, इसके बिना आधारित है; वहां कुछ भी नहीं है। 

मेरा जीवन, मेरा नियम है, कि मेरा रवैया है। 

 गुलाब लाल है। मैं सोने जा रहा हूँ।                                      

चुंबन हमेशा एक प्रतिक्रिया का एक नरक हो जाता है।