Friday 17 June 2016

{Top*} Trust Status For Whatsapp 2016,Short Trust Quotes

 Are you searching for Best Trust Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best Trust Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some Trust Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and Trust Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching  Trust Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 NewTrust Status love whatsapp status for short  Trust Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest Trust Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition. see more,, click


                                                              

TRUST STATUS
                                                              


" BE CAREFUL OF WHOM YOU TRUST THEY MAY BE THE VERY ONES YOU SHOULDN'T"                                                 
TRUST STATUS

"Being relationship is a full time job,So don't apply if you are not ready."

TRUST STATUS


"The best relationship in word is when you hold the hand of a person and the person walks wid u without asking where and way,"THAT'S TRUST"

TRUST STATUS

 "Trust is like an eraser,It get's smaller and smaller after every mistake."

TRUST STATUS

" Khushi ek aisa ehsass hai,Jiski har kisi ko talash hai,Gaam ek aisa anubhav hai,Jo sab ke paas hai,Magar zindgi to vahi jita hai,Jisko khud par bharosa hai" 


TRUST STATUS

 "I miss our conversations,I miss how we used to talk every minute of and How I was able to tell everything that was on my mind."

TRUST STATUS

"LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" 



TRUST STATUS

 " The only difference between a good day and bad day is your attitude"

TRUST STATUS

"LIFE IS ABOUT MAKING AN IMPACT,NOT MAKING AN INCOME"


TRUST STATUS

 "Trust a person to the extent that he feels guilty to cheat you love a person to the extent that he fears to loose you"

TRUST STATUS

"My love is not completed without you,Help me to make my love complete" 


TRUST STATUS

 "LIFE IS THE ART OF DRAWING WITHOUT AN ERASER"

TRUST STATUS

" Every time I trust someone new,They end up reminding me why I shouldn't trust anyone at all".

TRUST STATUS

 "We don't grow when things are easy,We grow when we face challenges" 

TRUST STATUS


 " Whether it's a friendship or relationship all bonds are built on trust. Without it, You have nothing"


TRUST STATUS

" I don't have..multiple personalities But I have different attitudes and my attitude towards you depends on you"

TRUST STATUS

 "Nice line said by a broken heart,Please don't come one more time in front of me,Otherwise again I will trust U" 


TRUST STATUS

 " Saans tham jati hai per jaan nahi jaati ,Dard hota hai par aawaz nahi aati,ajib log hai is zamane main koi bhul nahi pata aur kisi ko yaad nahi aati"

TRUST STATUS

 "Jane kya khata he meri ye khuda...Ke har mode pe ajma leta he tu...Chahat rakhta hu jis chiz ki use  kisi aur ka bana deta ha tu."

TRUST STATUS


" NEVER TRUST SOMEONE WHO LIES TO YOU...AND NEVER LIE SOMEONE WHO PUTS ALL THEIR TRUST INTO YOU" 


" I wish I could explain to you how I feel,Because every night before I go to bed,You are all I think about"


TRUST STATUS

 " Tomorrow is my exam but I don't care because a single sheet of paper can not decide my future"

TRUST STATUS

" KOI NAHI AAYEGA MERI ZINDGI ME TUMHARE SIVA,EK MOUT HI HAI JISKA MAIN VAADA NAHI KARTA"





 "You don't have the key to my heart,Because you are the key to my heart"

TRUST STATUS

 " People build up walls,not to keep others out but see who cares enough to break them down"
TRUST STATUS

"spoken word of feeling is a moment of trust to those hearing".


"Trust is like paper once you crumple it it can't be perfect again".


"If you don't know how to trust, then you are not ready to love".


"Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart."


"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."


"Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to fix".


"Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself."


"Trust everybody, but cut the cards"


"Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody."


"If we are bound to forgive an enemy, we are not bound to trust him".



"Whats hurts me most is not that you did hurt me but it's that trusting someone is so hard for me now."


"In a relation, trust is more important than love. Trust will enhance your love".


"A person who trusts no one can't be trusted".


"Heart doesn't know what doubt is, heart doesn't know what believe is - heart simply knows trust"

"It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust"





"Trust is the foundation of love, if you don't have trust you don't have anything".


"You can't buy trust from the market, neither from the streets. It has to be built with love"