Wednesday 28 December 2016

Unique Whatsapp Status 2017

Looking for the best whatsapp status to make someone smile, feel loved and express your thoughts and feelings? You have landed at the right place, here you can find just the best Whatsapp Status quotes that will be the best way for you to express and share your thoughts and feelings to others. It is understandable how it can be hard to find the right quote for your Status for WhatsApp which is why numerous WhatsApp status on different themes have been compiled here. This way, it will be easier for you to find the perfect quote to describe exactly your thoughts and feelings just in the most perfect way as well. This page is updated regularly so stay tuned for new status. Download Status in your App.


Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.
The soul that is within me no man can degrade.
A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.
Perhaps I am stronger than I think.
Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
Every burden is a blessing.
Courage is grace under pressure.
I’m thankful for every moment.
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Where words fail, music speaks.
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.
Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.
We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.Our patience will achieve more than our force.
Humility is attentive patience.
Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.
I’m patient.
Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
You cannot open a book without learning something.
The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.
Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.
I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.
The delights of self-discovery are always available.
I am still learning.

 Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day ðŸ˜‰
Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???
Who care’s ?????………..I’m awesome
Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?
Everything funnier when your supposed to be quiet..
When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look.
When I actually die some people are going to get really haunted. 

If I’ve learnt anything from mayans then it’s that  ..Not finishing a project is not the end of world.
A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
we men want the same thing from women that we want from underwear.Some support and some freedom.
sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
a lie is just a great story ruined by truth.
The only time success comes before work is in dictionary.
we live in the era of smart people and stupid people.
Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Monday, please fix it
Doing nothing is very hard thing to do…you never know when to finish.
light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.         more Cool whatsapp status.
Hmmmm…..Don’t copy my status.
People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason.