Friday 17 June 2016

Best 200 New Batter Updated WhatsApp Status In Hindi

See Here we have compiled some of the best Whatsaap Status 2016 we chat status One line status and many more This page is updated every day so stay tuned for new additions    new Whasapp Status In Hindi 2016,Which includeBest Whatsaap status quotes short love status Facebook status.



                                                                         
top funny whatsapp status

                                                        
Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.  

An opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!  

I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.  

There comes a point in life ,when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will...  


I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk..  

Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile….Smile please….!  

When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!  

Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you....  

Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone.. 

 Someone asked me How is your life?I just smiled and replied, She is fine..  

My Friend ask me, How is your life?I said she is fine.



  There is nothing greater in the world ,than being loving parents..  

If nobody love you, then you are doing something wrong..!  

Real Dream is not complete by sleeping!  

Don't talk to me B'coz I was attached easily          



"I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs :) " 

"FBI, Open the door!"... Uh... no ... it's cool when you break in. "

""Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a sarcastic voice. "

My “last seen at” was just to check your  “last seen at”.

I have decided to leave my past behind me , so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.


I wish I could loose weight as easy as

I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.

If you try to pronounce “lmao”you sound like a french cat.

Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.
                                                                              

                                                
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me! If people are trying to bring you‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’  I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!  Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.