Friday 17 June 2016

Best and New Food Status for Whatsapp, Funny Food Status

Check the Latest and New for a Food status in whatsapp,Best Quotes FOR  a food status in 2016,The quotes and whatsapp status in food whatsapp statusin 2016.



                                                                         
Food Status for Whatsapp, Funny Food Status


If you drink enough fluids in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.






Stop complaining about being single on valentines day. We have bigger problems here, like why McDonald's doesn't serve breakfast after 10:30



Eating popcorn: 80% during trailers. 20% during the movie.


I'm the type of person who looks at the menu for five minutes but ends up ordering the same exact thing every time.


Television + food, it just goes together

You don't really truly know someone until you get ridiculously drunk with them.

Poor alcohol, it gets blamed for everything.

I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.

Eating popcorn: 80% during trailers. 20% during the movie.


Hockey is more enjoyable if you pretend they're fighting over the world's last Oreo.

my hobbies include eating and complaining that i'm getting fat.
Stop complaining about being single. We have bigger problems here. Like why McDonald s doesn t serve breakfast after 10:30.

Arizona 99 cent drinks are the shit. Period.



Men: Uses love to get sex. Women: Uses sex to get love. Me: Uses coupons to get pizza.


That awkward moment when someone skinnier than you says "I'm so fat." and you stand there like (-_-)

Hiding your favorite food from the rest of your family because you're a selfish bitch.

I just stepped on a cornflake. Now, I am officially a cereal killer.


I'm so excited for Valentines Day all the chocolate is gonna be on sale YAY

Dear Vegetarians, If you love animals so much, then why do you keep eating all their food?

You're at Starbucks? Please post pictures of your coffee, I've never seen one before.
Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.

Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.

My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!

Don’t be so happy, I don’t really forgive people, I just pretend like it’s okay and wait for my turn to destroy them.


If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.

I don't have dirty mind, I have sexy imagination.

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

I'm not failed... my success is just postponed.