Friday 17 June 2016

Best and New Thank You Status for Whatsapp 2016

Looking For The Post Of New Thank You Whatsapp Status 2016,, Short Thank you Quotes, Top Most Popular Status for Thank you, Funny Thank you Status in Hindi,Top Most Popular Status on God, Funny God,Thank you whatsapp status are the best, funny and cool status for whatsapp,



                                                                       
THANK YOU STATUS
WHATSAPP


Thank you for being a great dad us!Your memories will always live in the very care of my heart,I miss you dady. "HAPPY FATHER DAY" . 

THANK YOU STATUS


Dad,your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.


THANK YOU STATUS

"SOME TIMES THE SMALLEST THINKS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

THANK YOU STATUS


Dear god,I woke up.I am healthy.I am alive.THANK YOU,I apologize for my complaining.I am truly grateful for all you have done. 

THANK YOU STATUS

Thank you for all you do for me.Thank you for giving me love so freely.Thank you for making me laugh and smile.I am so thankful that I love found you and love at last!"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

THANK YOU STATUS

Your wishes made my day.is what I want you to know.For a long time in my heart,Your words will echo.
THANK YOU STATUS

Thank you for making me feel popular. Seriously, without you, people who "like" just about anything I post on Facebook, I'd feel like a pretty big loser.

THANK YOU STATUS

I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.

THANK YOU STATUS

 Thank you god for waking me up today and giving me another precious day of life.

THANK YOU STATUS

Well, there's not a day goes by when I don't get up and say thank you to somebody.

THANK YOU STATUS

To say thank you, is in recognition of humanity.

THANK YOU STATUS

I could never be a member of a single party. I want the best of all worlds, thank you.

THANK YOU STATUS

Thank you for staying by my side even though it tried to push you away.

THANK YOU STATUS

Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

THANK YOU STATUS

Thank you for your lovely wishes it brought smiles to my eyes.

THANK YOU STATUS

The quote that you sent co me on my birthday is the perfect example of the fact chat words are free but their value is priceless..."Thank You"

THANK YOU STATUS

"Only BROTHER can love like a FATHER annoy like a SISTER care like a MOTHER support like a FRIEND"


THANK YOU STATUS

I just want to thank you for what you taught me; to love, to be wise and serious and the most important, to reach my aims.

THANK YOU STATUS

Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.

THANK YOU STATUS


Just like how a sprinkle of chocolate makes a coffee worth devouring,Your heartfelt wisher made my birthday worth celebrating..."THANK YOU". 


THANK YOU STATUS

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.

THANK YOU STATUS


Your wonderful wishes made my birthday even more special!"THANK YOU"

THANK YOU STATUS

Bina bahan ke zindgi kuch aur mushkil ho jaati hai!Shukriya ishwar!Muje bahan dene ke liye.

THANK YOU STATUS

To my friends thank you for being there for me.

THANK YOU STATUS

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.

THANK YOU STATUS

Problems are never big or small,They are exactly how you perceive it make the thanksgiving a reason to thanks GOD for helping you short out your problem in the best possible way and giving you necessary strength.

THANK YOU STATUS

"THANK YOU :YOU MADE MY MIND UP FOR ME WHEN YOU STARTED TO IGNORE ME".

THANK YOU STATUS

"Dear GOD thank you for being there when no body else was".....




‘Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.....





I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude....



Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living....



If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough....



Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos....



The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant...