Friday 17 June 2016

2016 Best New Sweet Status for Whatsapp Status,Best Quotes Status

Are you searching for Best  Sweet  Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best  Sweet Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some  Sweet  Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and  Sweet  Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching  Sweet  Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 New Sweet  Status love whatsapp status for short  Sweet  Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest Sweet  Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.



Sweet Status for Whatsapp Status
                                                                                           
Sweet dreams ,Sleep tight I love you goodnight,.


Take love multiply it by infinity and it to the depths of forever and you still have only a glimpse of now feel for you...                                                                                   


The day  I will go on knees for another girl,,Is the day I will tie a shoe LACE for our daughter,,.

Relationship last longer because two people made a choice to keep it,,fight for it and work for it,,.

 When you are single ,All you see is happy couples ...N when you are in a relationship ,All you see is happy single,,,,,,,,,,.


Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive ,life experiences,,


 Home:Where i cn look ugly and enjoy it,,


Nothing is more beautiful than a confident girl,,Who doesn't pretend to be something she's not,,


Every moment I spent with you,,Is like a beautiful dream come true..


The supreme happiness in life,Is the conviction that we are loved,,,....


Life isn't always full of reasons to smile,,But your smile itself is a reason for other to smile too,,,,,.


 Stupid smart talented unique person in demand..


I miss you but I am not going to you first ,because i want to see if you miss me more,,.


I love you for all that you are all that you have been and all you are yet to be,,.


Sweet Status for Whatsapp Status

 Our love is one long sweet dream let's sleep on till we die,,,

 

You don't have the key to my heart ,,Because you are the key to my heart I love you,,,.
Jane kya khata he meri ye khuda,,,Ke har mood per ajama leta he tu,,,Chahat rakht hu jis chiz ki use kisi or ka bana deta he tu,,.
Sanso ka tut jana to bahut chhoti si baat hai dosto jab apne yaad karna chhod de maut to use kahte hai,,.
Sweet Status for Whatsapp Status

Sweet Status for Whatsapp Status

Na jane kya maasumiya hai tere chehre mein,,Saamne se jyada tujhe chhup ke dekhna acchha lagta hai,,,!!!!

Love is just a word untill someone special gives it a meaning//...

 

Stop falling in love with every boy with sweet words that comes along,,He may treat you like the stars but darling you are the universe,..


I ma not special person but I am just limited edition...



Stop checking my status go and love your gf,,



I don't hate peoples i just love peoples who loves me..



Status unavailable!check later,,..


Always stay true to your self never sacrifice who are you for anyone..,



If some one hate you without reason then give the reason to him,,.!



Being single my attitude,,,.


Good girl are those which can help people bad girl have no time to help,,,.



I want my girlfriend like google she will under stand me better////........



Every problem comes with solution but my gf don't have ../



Dear loard there is a bug in your software ,,It called sunday please fix it,,!



I wish my parents were like google,,,They should understand me even before I complete/......



Every problem comes with some solution ,,,If doesn't have any solution its a girl,,!