Friday 17 June 2016

{*Best*} Sorry Status in Hindi & English for Whatsapp Status

Are you searching for Best  sorry Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best sorry Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some  sorry Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and sorry Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and sorry touching  sorry Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 New  sorry Status love whatsapp status for short  sorry Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest  sorry Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.



 Sorry Status in Hindi & English Sorry Status in Hindi & English Sorry Status in Hindi & English Sorry Status in Hindi & English Sorry Status in Hindi & English

                                                                    

Sorry may have become "Just another word",But with tears it means the world,,,.


Apology doesn't mean that ou were wrong ,or the other person was right ,It means that your relationship is valuble than your ego.



I am sorry,..............,


 Sorry Status in Hindi & English
                                                                         

I am sorry I can't be perfect!!!.................................
Kisi ke dil ko dukha kar mafi mangna bahut hi aasan hai,Lekin khud chhot khakar dusro ko maaf karna bahut muskil hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.!


Jo iansan apni galti na hone per bhi apse maafi mangle ,To samj lijia us insan ko ya to apse koyi ummid hai ,,,Ya wo insan apko khona nahi chahta hai,,,.!

Kisi ko kya hasil hoga muje yaad karne se ,Mai to erk aam insan hu aur yaha to har kisi ko khas talaash hai,,.!

Dunia me behtarin rishta wahi hota hai,Jisme ek pyaarti ,Si muskurahat aur halki swi Sorry se zindgi fir s ahle jaise ho jaati hai,,!


I am Sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

 Sorry Status in Hindi & English
I am not perfect ,I make mistakes,I hurt people,But when i SAY SORRY I MEAN IT,,



 Sorry Status in Hindi & English

Jab tak hum ye jaan pate hai ki zindgi kya hai tab tak ye aadhi khstm ho chuki hoti hai!!!

Kitni ajib hai mere aander ki tanhai bhi hajaro apne hai magar yaad tum hi ate ho,,,

Isase fark nahi padta ki aap kitne mahine ya ssaal ek duje ke saath rahe ,My ne yah rakhta hai ki roj aap ek duje ke liye kitne samrpit the!@

Immature love says,I love because I need you'Mature love says,I need you because I love you'.

I know I was wrong ,I am sorry that hurt you,,

Kaise apko hum manaye bus ek beer bata do,,Meri galti ,Mera kasur to muje yaad dila do,,.

 Sorry Status in Hindi & English
                                                                       


Wo ghuse me dur se hi nihas karte hai kya baat hai jaane itne khafa lgte hai,Koyi khata huyi to baksh dijiye hum to hur aap hi ko yaad kiya karte hai,,Sorry///


I am sorry If I hurt you,,,I am sorry that want are again,,,But I want you to know this,,,Ilove you ,,i really really do,,,.

Jis pal me tut jaate hai apne us pal me hi ruth jaate hai apne hum tabhu ko manana nahi aate shayad tabhi to hamser ruth jaate hai apne,,,



 Sorry Status in Hindi & English


\

\