Friday 17 June 2016

Top and New Smart Status Quotes,Short Quotes Status

Are searching for this post of Best New Smart Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Smart Quotes, Top Most Popular Status on Smart, Funny Smart Status in Hindi, Latest/New Smart Status, Facebook. Your WhatsApp status doesn’t always need to be as boring as “busy”, “available”, “in a meeting” etc.Short Whatsapp Status – Best Quotes. I'm not SHORT, ... If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go. 

                                                             

SMART STATUS
                                                                     
"My love for you is a journey that Starts at forever and Ends at never" 



"We all have that friend who says,I will be there around 7,And then shows up around 9.. 

Some people are like slinky's,Pretty much useless but make you smile,When you push them down the stirs.


 Nobody makes Angry you dicide to use anger as a response..



SMART STATUS


I have a Impudent neighbor Knocking on my door at 2AM He's lucky I was in a drum lesson ..

SMART STATUS


Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed - Is only because of the shampoo.

                                                                                           
SMART STATUS

Even if you are a mass murderer, International rogue,and children Abductor,People Will Still bless you "continue to be who you are" in your birthday.


SMART STATUS


Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.


SMART STATUS

If Relationship between man and women were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public.

SMART STATUS

“There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.” Josh Groban quotes

SMART STATUS

I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.

SMART STATUS

There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.

SMART STATUS

Have heard that Angelina Joile is planning to leave Brad Pitt. I am looking for a girlfriend - is it just another co-incidence.

SMART STATUS

According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star, you're actually a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.

SMART STATUS

The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.

SMART STATUS

I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S


SMART STATUS

I have a Impudent neighbor Knocking on my door at 2AM He's lucky I was in a drum lesson ..

SMART STATUS

Yesterday I saw someone pushing a bottle of Schweppes into his ass, I said, "What are you doing ?!" He replied: "Schweppes: Drink Different.."

SMART STATUS

I saw a shampoo with the title: "Rich-looking" So I washed my purse ..

SMART STATUS

Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.

SMART STATUS

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.

SMART STATUS

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.

SMART STATUS

I desperately need a fixed income - Mine is broken.


I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.

SMART STATUS


Its not that u fill the 'void' in my life .. it is just tha 'u occupy lots of space' in it.

SMART STATUS

There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.

SMART STATUS

A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up

SMART STATUS

It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..




"I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me".





"You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me".





"If people are talking behind your back, then just fart".





"I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours".





"Come back baby.. 'un-dead' me please "





"Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending".





"after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf".





"Don't play stupid with me.. I'm better at it!"





"I plan on living forever. So far, so good".





"My asshole is not talking to me eversince i called you one".


SMART STATUS