Friday 17 June 2016

Best Whatsapp Status In Hindi Or English IN Husband Status

Are you looking for the Husband status in hindi or english language in 2016,So the best whatsapp status Quotes status in hindi,New Quotes status in Husband,Husband and wife sad status in hindi for a whatsapp status.



                                                                                 
Best Whatsapp Status In Hindi Or English IN Husband Status




Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you. I love you.


                                                         
     


I make our marriage organized, you make it outstanding. I make our married practical, you make it perfect. I keep it grounded, you give it wings. I love you.


                                                                   

   

I need to start the morning with it and end the day with it. It's not coffee, but my husband's kiss. I love you.


                                                                       


You have been my hottest crush, awesome date, sexiest boyfriend and passionate lover. All this put together makes you the most perfect husband ever. I love you.


                                                               


Everything in my life revolves around a single thought – how I can keep you happy, because I love you a lot.



                                                                  


Some of the most precious moments of my life have been the ones in which I've held your hand and cuddled in your arms. I love you.


                                                                        


The perfect husband as described by magazines doesn't exit. That's because he has already been taken – by me. I love you.


                                                                           

  • All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you sweetie. 

 

                                                                         
 

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
 

                                                                        

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
 

                                                               


Do you know full form of wife "Worries in life Forever


                                                                       


One should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes.


                                                                    


My wife and I always compromise. I admit I am wrong and she agrees with me :)
 



Wife: I have changed my mind. Husband: Does the new one work? :)

 

                                                               


Wife: honey I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear! Husband: kitchen, room, dinning room, patio.

 



Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.