Friday 17 June 2016

{Top *}200 True Status for Whatsapp Status,Quotes Status in True Status

Are you searching for Best  True Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best  True Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some  True Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and  True Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching True Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 .New True Status love whatsapp status for short  True Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest  True Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.


                                Quotes Status in True Status
                                                                             
Single and taken are just titles,Your heart determines your true relationship status.                                                                          
Never leave a true relation for few faults,,,Nobody is perfect nobody is correct and at the End...

Silence is the most powerful scream,,,Anonymous,
Your smile is literally the cutest thing i have ever seen,,


I cant tell my best friend that I feel horrible all the time  She thinks I am strong but I am actually the weakest person I know,,,



If you are truly full of love there is never room for hate of any kind,,


Every one wants happiness,no one wants pain but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain,,,





Only you can put a smile on my face when I am sad...



I am amazed when i look at you ,Not just because of your looks but because of the fact that everything I have ever wanted is right in front of me,,.

I am not alone because loneliness,Always with me..

A true relationship is someone your past,,Supports your present,,Love you and encourages your future,,,


The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude,,!

You are really special to me,,You are my true friend,,

You are and always be the one and only one..

Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true because every time I see you ,I fall in love all over again..

Apki dosti pe naaj hai hume kal tha bharosa utna hi aaj hai hume dost wo nahi jo khushi me sath de dost wahi jo pal apnepan ka ahsas de

You can't trust nobody ,You can't even trust this nigga in the blue shirt  ,He got a girlfriend and a boyfriend and a family,,,

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life


Live every day like it's like the last,,

Do not be upset if you choose wrong people sometimes ,Because without choosing them you will never know the true value of the right ones,,

Mafi mangane se kabhi yah sabit nahi hota ki hum galat aur wo sahi hai,,Mafi ka asli matlab hai ki hum me risshte nibhane ki kabliyet usse jyada hai,!



I don't have dirty mind,Ihave sexy imaginatiion,,


Jane kyu dil khinsa jata hai tumhari taraf kya tumne bhi muje paane ki duaa mangi hai,!


Sab kahte ki zindgi me sirf ek bar pyaar karna chahiye ,Lekin tumse to muje bar bar pyaar karne kodil chahata hai,,!!

Is jamane me wafa ki tallashh nakar mere dost ,Wo waqt aur tha jab makan kachche aur log sachche huaa karte the!!!

Quotes Status in True Status

Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise but in the end suffer but in the end it makes us strong ,Better and wise,,





Namak ki tarah ho gayi zindgi log 'swadanusar' istemal kar lete hai,,

Your amazing just the way you are love,,

Mana ki bahut #kimti hai waqt tera #magar hum bhi #navab hai bar bar nahi #milenge,,

True love isn't easy but it must be fought for because once you find it,It can never be heploced ....


Quotes Status in True Status
Sachcha mitra humari zindgi se aasani se dur nahi jata,Kintu yadi chala bhi jjaye to hamare bure waqt per aakar bina mange madada ke liye khada ho jaata hai!


True love is when you cant describe in words what you like about him


If you are in a bad situation don't worry it's tell change if you are in a good situation don't worry it all change,,



True love does not have a happy ending because true love never ends,

Quotes Status in True Status

Sometimes the person teach us the right lesson in life,,


Sau sukh pa kar bhi sukhi na ho per ek gum ka dukh manata hai tabhi to kaisi karamat hai kudrat ki llash to tair jaati hai paani me per zinda aadmi dub jaata hai,,,,