Friday 17 June 2016

Most Beautiful and Best and New Crazy status Quotes In Hindi For Whatsapp Images

Hilarious status,Attitude status,funny status,love status,cute status,whatsapp status,mad status,Funny status in hindi 2 line,2016,Best and lovely for a whatsapp status in hindi or English Lsanguage Crazy status in urdu status in 2016,



best cool whatsapp status
                                                               
   Crazy Status In Hindi For Boy

सराब सरेर को खत्सम करती है.शराब समाज को ख़तम करती है,आओ आज इस शराब को ख़तम करते हैं,एक बोतल ख़तम करो,एक बोतल हम ख़तम करते है,,...  
मैं तोड़ लेता अगर गुलाब होती ,मई जवाब बनता अगर सवाल होती, सब जानते हैं मई नाश नहीं करता,पर पी लेता अगर शराब होती,, 



"My family says I talk in my sleep but nobody at work has ever mentioned it. lol " 

                                                   
best cool whatsapp status



"I really need 5 hours of Facebook to balance out my 5 minutes of studying. "




"I've had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. :)"



                                                   

best cool whatsapp status


"I only need 3 things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep :)"




"Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship. "



                                                                
best cool whatsapp status



"I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat :) 




"Pyar Uska 1000 Ke Note Jaisa___Darr Lagta Hai Ke Nakli Na Ho." 


                                                               
best cool whatsapp status
                                                           

 "एक लड़का दूसरे लड़के से कहता है-तूने मेरी गर्लफ्रेंड को #Propose क्यों किया?
      लड़के ने मस्त जबाब दिया:-जब तक लड़की कुंवारी है,न तुम्हारी है, न हमारी है, बस सरकारी है।"
                                                    

" आज के इस घुटन भरे माहौल में...सिर्फ कस्टमर केयर वाली ही हैजो गरीब से गरीब आदमी से भीइज्ज़त से बात करके #VIP वाली फीलिंग देती है !!!" 

                                                                           
best cool whatsapp status





"आजकल तो #धूप भीहमारी #जानेमन जैसी हो गई हैदिखती कम है और जब दिखती हैतो सारा #मोहल्ला बाहर निकल आता है... :D"




"Try to say the letter M without your lips touching. "


                                                             
best cool whatsapp status




"I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them :)"





"I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice :) "




"When a woman says WHAT? Its not because she didn't hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said. "





                                                
best cool whatsapp status



"मुझे ‪‎शराब‬ से मोहब्बत नहीं है, ‪#मोहब्बत‬ तो उन पलों से है, जिसे मैं #शराब के बहाने .. अपने ‪#‎यारों‬ के साथ बिताता हूँ..."



                                                                       

best cool whatsapp status

Also see here: