Friday 17 June 2016

Top 50 Breakup Whatsapp Status And Best Love Dp Images

See Here Today I am sharing all kinds of Breakup Whatsapp Status Best Breakup Status for  DP  Best Breakup Status And Messages For Her Or Him For Girlfriend Lover Boyfriend Jaanu New Breakup shayri In Hindi 2016  Love Failure Whatsapp Status Sad Love Whatsapp Status Whatsapp Sad Messages Breakup Sad Whatsapp Status in Hindi and English And Marathi Best Breakup Whatsapp Status

                              Breakup Status

                                                                       
 Breakup Status

                                                                       



      Best Breakup Status for Whatsapp

1] "Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who you really are.."




2] "Just give me time and I’ll get over you."




3] "I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was."



4] "I’m going to take the past and burn it up.lift my head and carry on..cause baby I’m                 stronger than you’ll ever know."





5"One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late."


 


6] "I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was."



7]"Bad days call for foods that are bad for your butt."




8] "Just give me time and I will get over you."




9] "Just because i let you go, doesn’t mean i wanted to."                                                                    


10] "Love is beautiful mistake of my life."




11] "One day you’ll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me."




12] "Men should be like Kleenex…soft, strong, disposable."



13] "Every breakup is just another opportunity to do it right the next time."



14] "I'll never leave you- BIGGEST LIE."



15]"I loved you…but I guess that my love couldn’t save this…nothing could."



16]"Do you remember when you broke my heart well i found the guy who knows how to fix it."



18]"You’ve got to believe you are worth more than being."




19]"Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who you really are.."
                                                               

                                                   
                                          

20] "It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."



21] "I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone."



22] "The most painful memory?. When I walked away and you let me go."



23] "Why sad over one thing when you have millions of other reasons to be happy?"



24] "I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, And then you start talking to me like nothing happened !!"



25] "When they leave, you just feel lost"



26] "This is the problem with getting attached to someone."


27] "Sadness is when your best friend gets another best friend"



28] "Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it."



29] "Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears."



30]"If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride."



31]"Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice."



32]"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it."



33]"No more wasting time thinking about wasted time."




34]"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."



35]"The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself."



36]"Dear Insomnia..I think we really need to break-up.. I don’t love you anymore"



37]"I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends."
                                                 



38]"Since I’m always second in your life, it’s time I make you last in mine."



39]"I hope you’re doing fine all alone."



40]"Wonders if this will ever get easier…"



41]"Just give me time and I’ll get over you."



42]"When This IS Over, Remember, I didnt WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away.."



43]"No more wasting time thinking about wasted time."


44]"The heart was made to be broken."



45]"A breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to give up then to hurt yourself trying to fix it."



46]"An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries…"
                                                     
                 

47]"One day u Will cry 4 me like i cried 4 u."


48]"Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up."




49]"Love is beautiful mistake of my life."




50]"Love is blind, Be careful"




51]"A broken promise is as good as a lie ."




52]"Is changing my relationship status to “Out of Order”."




53]"You were a moment, but now, you’re a memory!"



54]"Love Is My Favorite Mistake"




55]"I may not be perfect, but I’m always me"




56]"You had me. You lost me. So keep walking cause i am done talking."

                                                             

                                                                          
 Breakup Status




 Breakup Status




 Breakup Status




 Breakup Status


Also see here:Facebook Status