Friday 17 June 2016

Top 10 Tears Status, Short Tears Quotes 2016

Here are some best lines and quotes that suits you.New! Tears Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Tears Quotes, Funny Tears Status in Hindi, Best Tears Status Quotes, Facebook Messages.Tears Sms, Tears messages, Tears Quotes, Tears Shayari Dost hai to Aansuo ki bhi shaan hoti hai.Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness.I hate that kind of moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.he worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop theT tears from falling.


Tears dos't come when you miss a person but they come when you don't want to miss a person...                                                        "I just need that one person who will stand by matter what "

tears status


 "I spend my days ignoring you,and my night disobeying you,But still you never forget me ;not even for a second on Allah,change me"
tears status

 A friend who understand you tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
tears status
tears status
tears status

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
tears status
The irony is a sadness that can not cry and smiled.
tears status
If you fall in love... be ready for the tears.
tears status
Love is a delicate flower which cannot live long if it's irrigated with tears only...
 I'm done with tears,I'm wiping my eyes.If he doesn't care then why should?
tears status
 No one notice your Tears,No one notice Sadness,No one notice your Pains,But they all notice your Mistekes.
tears status

"Smile so the Tears wont fall,Laugh like you don't hurt at all,Fake it so he'll never know that you still haven't let him go.." 

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?



 Ab teri Aankh main ansoo kis liye....pagal...,Jab chhor hi diya tha to bhula bhi diya hota....


Unko lagta hai unki chalakinya hamen najar nahin aati...Hum khamoshi se dekhate hain unhe apni najar se girte hue... 

"Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggle through the Tears" 








It's weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..

Theres no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.

Two barrels of tears do not heal a bruise.


You can not cry and think, because each thought absorbs a tear.

It is better when you feel cry. It is so good after the compassion!

When the heart weeps what he has lost, the spirit laughs at what he found.


I press myself to laugh at everything, for fear of being obliged to weep.

Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears


The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling :)


Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.



No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.



My smile doesnt always mean *I'm happy *.... sometimes it means *I can manage*..... and sometimes it just means *I am tired of crying*



will never allow you to heal.


The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won't stop.


There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it's actually not the song that makes you cry, it's the people behind the memories..


Just because my eyes don't tear doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong..


Never cry for anyone in your life, because those you cry for don't deserve your tears and those who are deserving will never let you cry.


The most important thing for an actor is to know whether to laugh or cry. To cry I think of my sex life. To laugh too.