Friday 17 June 2016

Top 100 Pain Status for Whatsapp Status,Quotes Status in Whatsapp

see here this post about is a Pain Status for a whatsapp status in 2016,are you looking for a best whatsapp status in pain status,So you are look here the post is anew quotes status and latest whatsapp status in pain status ,



                                                                         
Pain Status for a whatsapp status
     

 
 I'm leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?


 People cry not because they are weak, It's because they've been strong for too long. 

 I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.  


I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me someday. 

If you give up on me, I'm going to give up on me too.  

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES. 


 Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you. 


 I'm slowly giving up.


My silence is just another word for my PAIN.



One thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ♥















 "When music hits you, you feel no pain." ~ RIP Bob Marley







Don't let the pain of your past effect the blessings in your future.





Just because you have experienced pain doesn't mean you won't feel happiness again.



tears in my eyes pain in my heart i will never be happy whilst we are apart.



Life is full of shit and pain, get used to it or take a bullet in your brain



when you have lived my life suffered my pain felt how i feel only then can you judge me



I have tragic news today. I've just been informed that T-pain has contracted Mer-AIDS.



My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh to hard.




Never underestimate the power of denial, the heights of assumption or the depths of pain.



Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.



Why did you leave why don't you care why do you like me in pain if you don't then don't say good bye



says that its not the heartbreak that kills you, the pain comes from all the memories that you have.



Why is it that the one you love the most and the one who loves you the most is the one who gives you the most pain.