Friday 17 June 2016

Top 100 Romantic Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English for New Whatsapp status

see here Whatsapp Love status in Hindi For Girlfrend we are going to share Best Love Status For Girlfriend and Love shayari Inn Hindi.if you looking for that types of love status then, See Here love sms love shayari funny sms romantic sms romantic shayari status for lovestatus on love best love status cute love status love status in hindi lovely status true love status love status hindi love status in english ,So here we provied best New unique love status in hindi and love short status in English.

                                                                   
love status images




"Love in Life, Make the life beautiful.. "




    "The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long. "




    "There is no finish line so love the journey. "


                              

    best love romantic whatsapp status

    "If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever."




    "Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine? "




    "Fund love, found sadness at the end of the line. - Wyn Owen Justin "




    "I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect."

                                         
    best love romantic whatsapp status



    "I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life. "




    "You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me. "




    "Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love. "




    "Love me for a second and I'll love you forever. "

                                              
    best love romantic whatsapp status



    "You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world."




    "I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me."




    "Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite."




    "i want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go."




    "You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are. "

                                           
    best love romantic whatsapp status



    "When I count my blessings i count you twice. "




    "Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!"




    "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite"




    "If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up J"




    "Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. "
                                                       
    best love romantic whatsapp status



    "I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will"



    "There is no scale to measure the love"



    "If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love... " 




    "In love Never say "Sorry"! " 




    "Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big. " 


                                                           

    best love romantic whatsapp status

    "My heart is, and always will be, yours " 




    "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same " 




    "Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life " 




    "Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.  "




    "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"





    "When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you."