Friday 17 June 2016

{*Top*} Technology Status for Whatsapp Status,Short Quotes Status

Are you searching for Best Technology Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best  Technology Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some Technology Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and  Technology Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching  Technology Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 New  Technology Status love whatsapp status for short Technology Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest Technology Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.




Technology Status for Whatsapp Status
                                                                  

You only live once but you do it right once is enough..




Art is not what you see but what you make other see degas                                                                                    


I will wait for you because honestly I don't want anyone else,,,.


Never get so busy making a living ,,That you forget to make a life..

I miss my childhood where the hardest decision was picking  a crayon..,


When life gives you lemons ,squirt someone in the eye l........

Technology Status for Whatsapp Status
                                                        

I am not lazy I am ON MY ENERGY SAVING MODE..



Fake is the new trend and some of my friends seem to be in style,,
 



The love of a family is life's greatest blessing,,,.



When I was born I was so surprised I don't talk for a year and a half... 



Women may not hit harder ,but they hit lower,,.



3  Things I want in a relationship eyes that cry,Lips than wont lie,and love that wont die,,.
 




Taknik aur science bhi nature me vyapat hai,Koyi bahar se nahi le kar aaya,,. 

Technology Status for Whatsapp Status

 People say I have an attitude problem,I say you have the problem &I have attitude,,.



Apna password apne tuthbrush ki tarah rakhiye har 4 mahine badal daliye Aur kisi ko mat dijiye..


Stop scrolling I love you ,And hope your day is going well okay ,Continue,,. 


Pahli sigaret ho ya pahli bear koyi bhi kharidkar nahi pita,,,Hanmesha koi na koyi danveer hath me dekar kahata hai.,,.................................................Pile kuch nahi honga,,.


I love that feeling I get when I see your smile,,
 


Technology Status for Whatsapp Status

Technology Status for Whatsapp Status





Technology Status for Whatsapp Status

 

Whatsapp status functionality is currently not available ,We are working on resolving it soon ish,,,.

Technology Status for Whatsapp Status

 Sends this message to 11 of them including me an active new version of whatsapp 




I am not Spiderman Nor superman however I  am superhero,,.For my gf,,!1


Wife insult are somewhat similar they always look good if it is not yours',.........


My gf will look beautiful in Adhar card,,.


My study period 20 minutes rest time 2 hour.


Always respects your self!!



Save water drink wine!!!!!!!Marriage is the cause of divorce,,!!ALL THE RULES ARE MADE,,TO BE BREAK...



 

Drunk people run on red light ,,,Normal people wait of them to turn green..!!Failures are temporary but success is permanent,.Work hard and let peoples show your success,,


You never fail untill,,You stop trying,,!!


There is no short cut for success,,,.


Always choose correct path for success,,!!!


You are not born winner you are not born loser its your choice to make winner or loser,,,.


Aap lehro ko to rokh nahi sakte but terna sikh sakte hai,,.


Aache dost ko ruthane per hamesha manana chahiye kyonke ,,,Wo kamene hamare sare razz,,,Jante hote hai,,


Aagar koi cheej pane lye mahent kare to,,LK DIN JAROR MIL JATE HAI,,,


Jeendagi me eese naam kamio...Ke parda gine ke bad bhi taliye bajti rahe,,!@!


No matter how busy a person is ,,,They really love they will always find the time for you,,!!!


Love is like a air ,,We cant see it but !!we can feel it!!


Love is that which cannot see the poorness,,