Friday 17 June 2016

{Best} Though Status for Whatsapp Status,Short Quotes Status in 2016

Are you searching for Best  Though  Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best Though  Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some  Though  Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and Though  Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching  Though Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016, New Though  Status love whatsapp status for short  Though  Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest Though  Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.



Short Quotes Status in 2016
                                                                           
Opportunities are like sunrises,,If you wait too long ,You miss them,,.

                                                           



Be careful who you share your weakness with,Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.


                                                                 
Short Quotes Status in 2016

Life is very complicated don't try find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions,,,

Sometimes we need someone to simply to fix anything or do anything in particular but just ti let us feel we are supported and cared about,,. 


                                                           
Short Quotes Status in 2016

I may not be perfect but I am always me ....


Beauty gets attention but personality captures the heart,,.
                                                           
Short Quotes Status in 2016
If I cloud give you one thing in life ,I would give you the ability to see youself through my eyes,Only then would you realize how special you are to mee,,,




I am lover not a fighter for what  I LOVE..,

                                                          
Short Quotes Status in 2016
The only difference,Between a good day and a bad day is your attitude,,!



My attitude will always be you treat me..,


One day I all be at the place I always wanted be .,

                   
I am sorry if I changed but you changed too.,
 

                                                   
Short Quotes Status in 2016Quotes Status in 2016

 May be I don't cry,But it hurts..!!..May be i want say but I feel !!!May be I don't show ,But I care!!!!.,


 When i was born I was so surprised I don't talk for a year and a half,,

 
                                                            
Short Quotes Status in 2016

 

I was playing back a thousand memories baby thinking about been everything we have through,,

I don't miss you I miss the person I thought you were....

 I will persist Untill SUCCEED ,,,!!!

The best way to predict your future is to create it,,
Short Quotes Status in 2016
 I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life,,!Q!!!


 Six letters two words easy to say hard to explain harder to do;Move on 
Short Quotes Status in 2016


 You are in my thoughts and in my heart wherever I may go on teddy bear day i did like to say I care more than you know



The bad news is time flies,The good new is you are the pilot,,.
                                                           
Short Quotes Status in 2016
I loved you from the bottom of my heart but you didn't understand,,.


Zindgi ke badal jaane me kabhi  waqt nahi lagta! kabhi kabhi waqt badal jaane me puri zindgi lag jaati hai,!!!!
                                                       
Short Quotes Status in 2016
"To get through the hardest journey we  need at a time but we must keep on stepping" ....


Any heart is perfect because ,,You are inside love.......


                                                                       
Short Quotes Status in 2016
 If "Plan a" the alpha bet has 25 more letters@! stay cool!!!
 

                                                       
Short Quotes Status in 2016