Friday 17 June 2016

{*Top*} Weekend Status for Whatsapp Status,Short Quotes Status

Are you searching for Best  Weekend  Status love whatsapp status,Here we are posting some collection of best  Weekend  Status love whatsapp status,,,Here are some  Weekend  Status love whatsapp status,Emotional and  Weekend  Status love one line status,,you can update these lovely and heart touching  Weekend  Status love quotes as whatsapp status for 2016 New  Weekend  Status love whatsapp status for short  Weekend  Status love quotes for whatsapp status in Hindi and English language,Latest  Weekend  Status love quotes for whatsapp status for daily new addition.



If people are talking behind your back,,,Then just fart,,,,.
                                                                       

Short Quotes Status
I in happiness in sorrow u were always there 4 me I ay not have always said it but it's the day 2 say it loud 'i love u dad"


 A daughter is a one of the most beautiful gift this world has to give,,,


Hope for the best expect the worst and take what comes..,

Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status

Never get so busy making a living ,,,that you forget to make a life...

When I was a kid I wanted to get older this shit is not what i expected


Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status
Enjoy your weekend,,,


I know everyday is a gift but where are the receipts for mondays! I want to return it for another friday,,,LOl
Short Quotes Status
The worst thing about sunday is knowing that tomorrow is monday,,,,.


Start your day with a smile and lost of joy in your heart be positive that everything will be ok and happiness have a wonderful day to all,,

Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status

M-Miraculous Monday,T-Toothsome Tuesday,W-Wondrous Wednesday,T-Thankful Thursday,F-Favorable friday,S-Successful Saturday,,S-Sweetest day Sunday.
Short Quotes Status

My happiness depends on me,,


We all have that friend who says "I al be the around 7"And then shows up around 9,


Congratulations for your new member of your family I am sure she is just beautiful as her mother,,

Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status

Keep your friend lose and yuor enemies as lose sometimes its hard to tell then apart,!!

Monday ?!But I wasn't doe with my weekend!!!


Why is monday so for from friday and friday so near,,
Short Quotes Status

I really need  aday in between saturday and sunday,!
Short Quotes StatusShort Quotes Status
Monday ko DostiTiesday ko Pyaar,Wednesday ko Shadi,Thrusday ko Barbadi,Friday ko Fighting,Saturday ko Talak,Sunday ko Rest,Monday ko Phir se Talash,

Short Quotes Status

"Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions,,Chocolate understands,,"
Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status

Short Quotes Status

I don't know about you but I am ready for the,,Weekend!!!
Short Quotes Status